Thursday, March 14, 2024

109 BRONZE ~ Hikan Inarisha

 

Japanese Name:  被官稲荷社
Romanized Reading: Hikan Inarisha
English Translation: Retainer Inari Shrine
Size: Small Side Shrine (of Asakusa Jinja)
Deity: Inari
Fox Count: Many
First Visit: 20-Apr-2018
Location: Tokyo-Taito
Address: 2 Chome-31-16 Asakusa, Taito City, Tokyo 111-0032

A very foxy side shrine of the big Asakusa Jinja (浅草神社 "Shallow Weed Shrine") that I come across on my stray to a Kemono meet at the nearby Hatch bar. As a result of that being in the evening, it is already late when I come by here. However, I can still see make out the fox box that earns this place a Bronze rank in my book. It's to dark for a proper photo of that though (and I don't want to use the flash at a shrine), so below is an image of said fox box from Google. Also one of the foxes on the right features a kit, thus bringing the vixen side count to 6:20.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

154 ~ Taiheizan Miyoshi Jinja

  Japanese Name :  太平山三吉神社 Romanized Reading : Murasaki Jinja English Translation : Purple Shrine Size : Small Ruined Side Shrine of Inari D...