Wednesday, May 1, 2024

140 ~ Umemori Inari Jinja

 

Japanese Name:  梅森稲荷神社 
Romanized Reading: Umemori Inari Jinja
English Translation: Plum Forest Inari Shrine
Size: Small
Deity: Inari
Fox Count: 2
First Visit: 4-May-2018
Location: Tokyo-Taito
Address: 1 Chome-6-12 Misuji, Taitō-ku, Tōkyō-to 111-0055

A fox shrine that I should find while moving house, with my whole backpacking luggage strapped to my body, and in the company of Kim from Korea, who was my flatmate in the apartment that I'm now moving away from in preparation for embarking on a journey all around Japan. As such, this is one of the last few fox shrines that I should visit in Tokyo for the time being. A pair of tiny porcelain foxes sit inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

154 ~ Taiheizan Miyoshi Jinja

  Japanese Name :  太平山三吉神社 Romanized Reading : Murasaki Jinja English Translation : Purple Shrine Size : Small Ruined Side Shrine of Inari D...