Monday, May 6, 2024

143 ~ Shusse Inari Jinja

 

Japanese Name:  出世稲荷神社
Romanized Reading: Shusse Inari Jinja
English Translation: Success-in-Life Inari Shrine
Size: Small
Deity: Inari
Fox Count: 4
First Visit: 6-May-2018
Location: Tokyo-Toshima
Coordinates: 35.733548,139.7244438

The final fox shrine that I should find on my first time around in Tokyo, and another one that I first visited exactly 6 years ago as of this posting. It is also the first new fox shrine that I should find in the company of my best friend Robert, alongside whom I am going to travel up north for the next three weeks. This little shrine features two pairs of tiny porcelain foxes, one smaller than the other, along with some offerings in the form of tofu and canned sake.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

154 ~ Taiheizan Miyoshi Jinja

  Japanese Name :  太平山三吉神社 Romanized Reading : Murasaki Jinja English Translation : Purple Shrine Size : Small Ruined Side Shrine of Inari D...