Monday, October 23, 2023

20 ~ Toyokawa Inari Jinja

Japanese Name: 豊川稲荷神社
English Reading: Toyokawa Inari Jinja
English Translation: Bountiful River Inari Shrine
Size: Tiny
Deity: Inari
Fox Count: 9
First Visit: 18-Mar-2018
Location: Tokyo-Minato
Coordinates: 35.6438928,139.7401347


After crossing over Rainbow Bridge, it takes me some time until I clear the rather Shrine-free reclaimed land of Minato-Ku (港区 "Harbor Ward"). After I do, I run into this little fox shrine at the end of a driveway, the foxes at which have clearly seen better days. So I leave a generous donation. Note that this is another Toyokawa branch shrine. Also note that this one has a vixen with kit on the left, bringing the vixen side count to 1:5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

154 ~ Taiheizan Miyoshi Jinja

  Japanese Name :  太平山三吉神社 Romanized Reading : Murasaki Jinja English Translation : Purple Shrine Size : Small Ruined Side Shrine of Inari D...